Financial Administrator Fund Services
32-40 hours per week, initially for 1 year, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Triple Jump is an independent, responsible investment manager focused on impact investing in emerging markets. We are headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands with regional offices in Georgia, Peru, Mexico, Thailand and Kenya. Our investment portfolio spans more than 60 countries.
Triple Jump targets financial sector development and invests in institutions that service the bottom of the pyramid. Triple Jump offers professional fund management services to investors, ranging from asset selection, to portfolio management to fund administration. Thanks to mandates from multiple investors Triple Jump can provide services to financial intermediaries in all stages of their development. Triple Jump’ investees include financial institutions (ranging from NGOs receiving their first funding to regulated banks) and investment funds in developing countries.
All investments Triple Jump makes, are in unlisted securities. The Finance Team is involved in a wide range of activities performed for these investments, including transaction execution, administration, valuation, accounting, monitoring and cash management. Financial Administrator will work on all of these aspects, making it a varied role.
As a Financial Administrator, you are responsible for:
- administrating the funds debt and equity investments in different currencies in the system we use (Efront);
- invoicing investees, monitoring their payment behavior and providing follow-up in arrears;
- executing cash transfers, including foreign exchange hedges;
- reconciliation with the custodian, external fund administrator and hedge counterparties;
- periodic reports for the funds under management;
- contributing to the optimization of processes and data capture;
- liaising with (inter)national colleagues – Portfolio Management, Legal Team and Investment Teams – and clients.
- education at least college (HBO) level;
- experience in managing complex financial records;
- proven experience with accounts receivables;
- excellent knowledge of MS Word and Excel;
- excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, knowledge of Spanish;
- team player
- organization skills
- client focus
Triple Jump offers you
- Competitive salary including pension arrangement and a variable incentive arrangement;
- A dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment;
- The position is initially for 1 year. If successful, the candidate will be offered a permanent position
Are you interested? Send your application to Jeanette Bouman before the 25th of September 2017 by email: email@example.com. More information about the position can be obtained through Rene van Schalkwyk at +31 20 2202 810.