Eduard van Gelderen
Eduard van Gelderen is Chief Investment Officer at Capital Markets Investments and he is Member of the Board of APG Asset Management. Previously, he held positions as deputy-CIO at ING Investment Management and Head of Investments at Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch. In the first eight years of his career he worked in different investment banking positions in Amsterdam and London.
In addition to his position at APG Asset Management, Eduard van Gelderen is:
– Member of the Supervisory Board Triple Jump
– Chairman Conspect Trust
– Member Investment Committee Pension Fund Waterbouw
– Member Investment Committee Bank Oyens & Van Eeghen
– Member Investment Advice Committee Robeco Pension Fund
– Member General Board Eumedion
– Member of the Supervisory Board Obvion
– Vice-Chairman EFFAS Commission on Intellectual Capital
– Visiting Professor Institut Supérieur Européen de Gestion (ISEG) Paris
Eduard van Gelderen studied quantitative finance at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam and Asset Liability Management at the University of Maastricht. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Financial Risk Manager (FRM).
+31 20 512 0620