COVID-19: Triple Jump’s Response
We assume you may have questions during this period, and have put together a Q&A sheet below. We will update this page as changes occur.
Which guidelines and protocols is Triple Jump following?
- Triple Jump follows the guidelines and protocols of the Dutch government, the RIVM, and the travel advice of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
How are we ensuring business continuity?
- We have come up with a plan which has been shared with partners, colleagues, and other relevant parties.
- Our colleagues have all been properly equipped to work from home with the necessary equipment.
- Our IT systems allow all colleagues to work remotely, and be available via phone, email, and Skype during regular business hours.
- We utilize video conferencing and collaborative apps to keep in contact and work together.
- We are actively reaching out to our partners, clients, and investees on a regular basis, keeping them as informed as possible during this time.
How are we protecting our colleagues?
- As of the 13th of March, all colleagues in Triple Jump’s head office in Amsterdam, have been instructed to work from home until at least April 6th.
- All non-essential travel has been canceled with respect to the travel advice from the Dutch Government.
- Our regional offices in Bangkok, Tbilisi, Nairobi, Lima, and Mexico city have adapted a work from home strategy and have been encouraged socially-distance as much as possible to prevent further spread of COVID-19.
- The hiring process has been put on hold until April 6th.
- We have a Corona Crisis Team which is regularly updating colleagues with advice, guidelines, and tips to stay healthy during this period.
- We are prepared to follow further advice from the RIVM, WHO, and other organizations designed to protect the health and safety of our colleagues around the world.
If you have any further questions which have not been answered here, please reach out to [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible.