Triple Jump Privacy Statement
Triple Jump (hereinafter referred to also as “we” or “us”) collects and process personal data from you. We think it is important that your personal data is handled with utmost care and treated confidentially. Personal data are therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In this privacy statement we explain in a simple and transparent way the type of personal data we collect from you. Furthermore, the statement describes how we collect, store, use, share and protect your personal data. This Privacy Statement applies to all present and prospective customers, counterparties, professional partners, legal representatives, employees, contact persons, job applicants and visitors to the website at Triple Jump (also called “data subject”). It may be amended to remain compliant with any changes in law and/or to reflect how our business processes personal data.
Triple Jump is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) as well as to the Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (“AVG”) and to any other statutory requirements.
What are personal data?
Personal data refers to any information that tells us something about you (e.g., it identifies you) or that we can link to you as a natural person. This includes:
– Identification data, such as your name, address, date of birth, BSN number, but also other data such as an IP address.
– Transaction data, such as bank account numbers.
– Financial data, such as payslips, assets assessments, information on income, etc.
– Socio-demographic data, such as marital status and family setting.
– Customer due diligence information, to prevent any forms of financial crime and comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
By processing we mean everything we can do with this data such as collecting it, recording, storing, adjusting, organizing, using, disclosing, transferring, or deleting.
Whose personal data do we process?
Triple Jump collects and processes personal data of:
– Representative of institutional investors, development banks, governments and other professional investors (hereafter: “Investors”).
– Representatives of business entities, funds, financial service providers in which an investment is made (hereafter: “Investees”).
– Board members and Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBO’s) of Investors and Investees.
– Persons who are associated with a business or organization with which we have, wish to have, or used to have, a relationship with.
– Visitors to this website.
– Job Applicants.
– Employees, their family members, and contact persons.
Triple Jump may also collect sensitive data, such as criminal data, data relating to health, etc. Collection of data is based on the consent of the data subject, and processing is necessary for carrying out specific obligations.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data lawfully, and for legitimate business reasons, in accordance with the data protection principles listed in the GDPR. We use the data in the following ways:
– When entering relationship with you.
– When managing the relationship with you.
– To ascertain that you are authorized to represent your company.
– To complete any requests, you make.
– Execution of a contract, this includes: investment services, investment management, communicating about your participations, reporting about the investment(s) and other administrative issues.
– For marketing purposes.
– Detection and prevention of Fraud, Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing, and other forms of financial crime.
– For archiving purposes. We do not collect more personal data than is necessary for the purposes set forth above. If we do not store the data for those purposes, we may nonetheless do so for archiving purposes. That means that the data will only be used for legal proceedings, or for historic, statistical or scientific purposes.
Personal data we collect and process about our clients (this list is non-exhaustive):
– Personal details: name; address, place of residence, gender; date of birth; nationality; images of signatures, location.
– Contact details: address; telephone number; fax number; email address.
– Employment details: Profession and employment; function/role.
– Financial details: billing address; bank account numbers; investment data.
– Information regarding to the login system of Triple Jump website.
Sensitive data, as this is necessary to comply with legal obligations:
– Identification number, copy passport.
– Judicial data.
– Biometrical data as shown in your passport.
Information obtained from third parties:
– Information about companies and their representatives via, for example, the Chamber of Commerce.
– Data from public, public sources such as BKR, bankruptcy registers, newspapers, internet.
Personal data we collect and process of applicants and employees (this list is non-exhaustive):
We process, among other things, the following data:
– Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact details..
– Nationality, date and place of birth.
– Marital status.
– Curriculum vitae, work experience, training data, (copy) certificates and diplomas, references.
– Bank account number.
– Policy number or customer number of health insurer.
– Passport photograph.
– (Copy) ID-proof or passport.
– ID number.
We process the personal data that we receive from candidates, applicants and employees mainly for the following purposes: to enter into and maintain an employee / employer relationship with you and for this purpose a personnel, financial, hourly, absenteeism and / or payroll administration, or to establish and maintain a relationship aimed at acquiring / executing assignments and to carry out a financial administration for this purpose, in order to give you access to and use our office, IT infrastructure and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Personal data we collect and process from visitors of our website
In general, you can visit our websites without providing us with personal information. For some services on our websites (registration of newsletters, responding to vacancies, etc.), your personal details are required. We use this information solely for the purpose for which it is intended. In addition, we will not retain this personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which you provided the data.
We process the following data from users of our websites:
– IP address.
– The pages you visit on this site.
– How long you spend on each page.
– How you got to the site.
We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g., your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are when visiting our website.
Cookies on the website
Cookies are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. Triple Jump only use Performance cookies. This information is used to evaluate visitors’ use of this website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. We will never use this information to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information of visitors to our site.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We keep your personal data for as long as it is considered necessary, for the purpose for which it was collected, and to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements. This will involve keeping your information for a reasonable period after your investment or your relationship with us has ended. The retention period varies from a few months to several years, according to applicable requirements.
Who we share your personal data with?
We will only share your data if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you, to comply with a legal obligation or because you have given permission for this. We do not provide your information to third parties for commercial purposes. With companies that process your data in our order, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations.
Should it be necessary for the provision of services to you or for the execution of our agreement with you to pass on personal data to parties outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will do so only if an appropriate level is guaranteed for the protection of the personal data, with necessary safeguards in place, or if a specific deviation applies.
How do we protect your personal data?
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure confidentiality and integrity of your personal data and the way it’s processed. Protecting your personal data and preventing/detecting/containing any data breaches is our duty. This is why we take all appropriate technical and organisational measures (such as policies, internal processes, etc.) to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your personal data and the way it is processed. This include, for example, that our employees may not disclose your personal data unlawfully or unnecessarily; or that our policies are periodically reviewed to ensure adherence to legal requirements and good practices in the industry
When your personal data is collected and processed, we respect your privacy rights (also known as data subject rights). You have a right to request access to your personal information and to request its correction or deletion. We acknowledge, and grant where possible, the following rights:
– Right to access your personal data.
– Right to rectify/correct your personal data.
– Right to restriction of processing because of specific circumstances, including withdrawing you consent to data processing.
– Right to data portability, either to you or another organization.
– Right to object.
– Right to erasure, also known as “right to be forgotten”1.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to
[email protected] We can ask you for a copy of your ID, so that we can make sure that the request is made by or on behalf of you. We respond as quickly as possible, and within one month of receipt of your request. Should we require more time to complete your request, we will let you know how much longer we need and provide reasons for the delay.
How can you share a complaint about the way in which we deal with your personal data?
If you have a question or complaint about the way in which we deal with your personal data, you can address your question or complaint to the management of Triple Jump via [email protected] or by post:
Triple Jump Mensinge 78
1083 HG, Amsterdam The Netherlands
You may also contact us if you suspect that your personal data might be compromised or at a risk. We will deal with your requests and/or complaints free of charge2 and without delay. You also have the option to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority via the following link:
1 Please note that Triple Jump is legally obliged to keep personal data. Therefore, your freedom to exercise this right might not be granted if specific circumstances prevent us from doing so (for example, if accessing personal data could adversely affect the rights and freedom of others. In these cases, we will notify you providing reasons for the rejection of your request.
2 Triple Jump may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs incurred to comply with the data subject request.