Triple Jump collects and process personal data from you. We think it is important your personal data is handled with utmost care and treated confidentially. Personal data are therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In this privacy statement we explain the type of personal data we collect from you. Furthermore, the statement describes how we collect, store, use, share and protect your personal data.
What is personal data?
Personal data refers to any information that tells us something about you or that we can link to you. This includes your name, address, date of birth, BSN number, but also other data such as an IP address. By processing we mean everything we can do with this data such as collecting it, recording, storing, adjusting, organizing, using, disclosing, transferring or deleting.
Whose personal data do we process?
Triple Jump collects and processes personal data of:
– Representative of institutional investors, development banks, governments and other professional investors (hereafter: “Investors”).
– Representatives of business entities, funds, financial service providers in which an investment is made (hereafter: “Investees”).
– Board members and Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBO’s) of Investors and Investees.
– Persons who are associated with a business or organization with which we have, wish to have, or used to have, a relationship with.
– Visitors to this website.
– Applicants and employees.
How do we use your personal data?
We only use your personal data for legitimate business reasons. We use the data in the following ways:
– When entering relationship with you.
– Managing the relationship with you.
– To ascertain that you are authorized to represent your company.
– To complete any requests, you make.
– Execution of the contract, this includes: investment services, investment management, communicating about your participations, reporting about the investment(s) and other administrative issues.
– For marketing purposes.
– Detection and prevention of Fraud, Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
– For archiving purposes. We do not collect more personal data than is necessary for the purposes set forth above. If we do not store the data for those purposes, we may nonetheless do so for archiving purposes. That means that the data will only be used for legal proceedings, or for historic, statistical or scientific purposes.
Personal data we collect and process about our clients
– Personal details: name; address, place of residence, gender; date of birth; nationality; images of signatures, location.
– Contact details: address; telephone number; fax number; email address.
– Employment details: Profession and employment; function/role.
– Financial details: billing address; bank account numbers; investment data.
– Information regarding to the login system of Triple Jump website
Sensitive data, as this is necessary to comply with legal obligations:
– Identification number Copy passport
– Judicial data
– Biometrical data as shown in your passport
Information obtained from third parties:
– Information about companies and their representatives via, for example, the Chamber of Commerce
– Data from public, public sources such as BKR, bankruptcy registers, newspapers, internet
Personal data we collect and process of applicants and employees
We process, among other things, the following data:
– Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact details
– Nationality, date and place of birth
– Marital status
– Curriculum vitae, work experience, training data, (copy) certificates and diplomas, references
– Bank account number
– Policy number or customer number of health insurer
– Passport photograph
– (Copy) ID-proof or passport
– ID number
We only process special personal data that can be derived from your proof of identity, which we must make a copy of based on the law if you are going to work for us.
We process the personal data that we receive from candidates, applicants and employees for the following purposes: to enter into and maintain an employee / employer relationship with you and for this purpose a personnel, financial, hourly, absenteeism and / or payroll administration, or to establish and maintain a relationship aimed at acquiring / executing assignments and to carry out a financial administration for this purpose, in order to give you access to and use our office, IT infrastructure and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Personal data we collect and process from visitors of our website
In general, you can visit our websites without providing us with personal information. For some services on our websites (registration of newsletters, responding to vacancies, etc.), your personal details are required. We use this information solely for the purpose for which it is intended. In addition, we will not retain this personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which you provided the data.
We process the following data from users of our websites:
– IP address
– the pages you visit on this site
– how long you spend on each page
– how you got to the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
Cookies on the website
Cookies are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. Triple Jump only use Performance cookies. This information is used to evaluate visitors’ use of this website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. We will never use this information to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information of visitors to our site.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We’ll keep your personal data for as long as it’s considered necessary, for the purpose for which it was collected, and to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements. This will involve keeping your information for a reasonable period after your investment or your relationship with us has ended.
In the absence of specific legal, regulatory or contractual requirements, any other personal information is kept for our baseline retention period – this is seven years after your investment has ended.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We will only share your data if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you, to comply with a legal obligation or because you have given permission for this. We do not provide your information to third parties for commercial purposes. With companies that process your data in our order, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations.
Should it be necessary for the provision of services to you or for the execution of our agreement with you to pass on personal data to parties outside the EEA, we will do so only if an appropriate level is guaranteed for the protection of the personal data or if a specific deviation applies.
How do we protect your personal data?
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure confidentiality and integrity of your personal data and the way it’s processed. In addition, our employees may not disclose your personal data unlawfully or unnecessarily.
How can you access, correct and erase your personal data?
You have a right to request access to your personal information and to request its correction or deletion. In addition, you have the right to:
– withdraw your consent to data processing;
– object to the processing of your personal data; and
– request for a transfer of personal data you provided to us either to you or another organization
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to [e-mail address company]. We can ask you for a copy of your ID, so that we can make sure that the request is made by or on behalf of you. We respond as quickly as possible, but at least within one month, at your request. Should we require more time to complete your request, we will let you know how much longer we need and provide reasons for the delay.
How can your complain about the way in which we deal with your personal data?
If you have a question or complaint about the way in which we deal with your personal data, you can address your question or complaint to the management of Triple Jump via email@example.com or by post:
Nachtwachtlaan 20 – 6th Floor
1058 EA, Amsterdam
You also have the option to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons